Get ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand new career in the legal field by earning a legal assistant degree in your local region of Tennessee. See below to view these schools and the precise school and campus locations close by Jefferson City. Smart students click on each program that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your region and complete the easy to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition program cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to judge which program is best suited for you.
Legal Assistant Degree Programs Near Jefferson City, TN
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Undergraduate in Paralegal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- General Practice Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- AS - Paralegal
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- BS Legal Studies
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania. We offer certificate and bachelor's and master's degree programs in a wide variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- Jurisprudence with concentration in Legal Studies (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- And more...
- Paralegal Studies
Need More Paralegal Training In Tennessee?
If you are not interested in what you are seeking above, consider searching in a different state, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.
Start your new career today with legal assistant programs in Jefferson City Tennessee, with a wide choice of available courses listed above.