Get ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand new career in the legal field by earning a legal assistant degree in your local region of Tennessee. See below to view these schools and the precise school and campus locations close by Jefferson City. Smart students click on each program that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your region and complete the easy to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition program cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to judge which program is best suited for you.
Legal Assistant Degree Programs Near Jefferson City, TN
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- And more...
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- AAS Paralegal Studies
- And more...
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
Need More Paralegal Training In Tennessee?
If you are not interested in what you are seeking above, consider searching in a different state, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.
Start your new career today with legal assistant programs in Jefferson City Tennessee, with a wide choice of available courses listed above.