Get ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand new career in the legal field by earning a legal assistant degree in your local region of Tennessee. See below to view these schools and the precise school and campus locations close by Jefferson City. Smart students click on each program that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your region and complete the easy to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition program cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to judge which program is best suited for you.
Legal Assistant Degree Programs Near Jefferson City, TN
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- And more...
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- General Practice Paralegal
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- BS Legal Studies
- AAS Paralegal Studies
- BS Legal Studies
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- CERT: Paralegal Studies
Need More Paralegal Training In Tennessee?
If you are not interested in what you are seeking above, consider searching in a different state, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.
Start your new career today with legal assistant programs in Jefferson City Tennessee, with a wide choice of available courses listed above.