Get ready to enter into a highly beneficial and in-demand new career in the legal field by earning a legal assistant degree in your local region of Tennessee. See below to view these schools and the precise school and campus locations close by Jefferson City. Smart students click on each program that that suits your needs,that could be a possible option,that is close to your region and complete the easy to use form for all the details you want for starting dates and tuition program cost.
It is extremely important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from each of the schools that interest you in order to judge which program is best suited for you.
Legal Assistant Degree Programs Near Jefferson City, TN
- Bachelor’s programs options include Law & National Security, Paralegal Studies, and Government.
- Regent University School of Law’s faculty was recognized among the Top 10 Faculty in the nation by The Princeton Review in 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- Law & legal studies programs are fully approved by the American Bar Association (ABA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- And more...
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- And more...
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
- Paralegal Studies
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Paralegal Studies - Associates
- General Practice Paralegal
- CERT Paralegal Studies
- AS Paralegal Studies
- AAS Paralegal Studies
- And more...
Need More Paralegal Training In Tennessee?
If you are not interested in what you are seeking above, consider searching in a different state, or by a different program/course topic. Use our in-depth search tool below to help you find the best school for your new career. Our database includes over 3000 ground schools or campuses, as well as thousands of online programs. This helps you ensure you find a rewarding education.
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.
Start your new career today with legal assistant programs in Jefferson City Tennessee, with a wide choice of available courses listed above.